Asian Pork Tenderloin
Use Apple Mash pellets to give your pork a light smokey flavor.
- 2 tbsp hoisin sauce
- 2 tbsp Ketchup
- 2 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1 tsp hot Asian chili sauce
- 1 1/2 tsp grated fresh ginger
- 2 cloves garlic - finely chopped
- Set smoker at 220 using Apple Mash Pellets.
- Combine all ingredients and spread over pork.
- Smoke at 220 for an hour. Then 400 for 20 minutes until done (just under 160 degrees).
- Rest 10 minutes.
- Slice and serve.
Purchase your pellets from your local dealer, on Amazon or from our site.
Recipe shared by Canadian John on pelletfan.com.
If you want to be sure to always have your Cookinpellets on hand order your pellets in bulk for the best deal!
Share this Recipe
Leave a Comment