Smoked Pork Loin Roast
This Smoked Pork Loin Roast is flavorful and delicious! Serve it with your favorite side dishes for an amazing dinner! Smoked on your pellet grill using Cookinpellets.com Perfect Mix Pellets. The flavor of the pellets pairs wonderfully with the pork and BBQ flavors.
- Mix 1/3 cup of the Cosmos injection powder with 1 1/2 cups of apple juice and mix well.
- Inject the pork loin in a 1-inch grid pattern.
- Season the pork loin with your favorite BBQ rub.
- Add Perfect Mix Pellets to your smoker and set temp to 275 degrees.
- Once the smoker is to temp, place the pork loin inside.
- Smoke until the internal temperature reaches 140 degrees then apply your BBQ sauce and leave on the smoker for an additional 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, the internal temperature should reach 145 degrees.
- Let it rest for 20 minutes before slicing.
- Pair with your favorite side dish. Enjoy!
Share this Recipe
Leave a Comment