Smoked Tomahawk Steak
This quick and easy smoked tomahawk steak is great for dinner! Smoked on your pellet grill using Cookinpellets.com 100% Hickory Pellets, the steak is flavorful and juicy! This will be your favorite smoked tomahawk steak recipe!
- Apply oil to both sides of your Tomahawk Steak
- Season with your favorite steak seasoning
- Fill the hopper with Cookinpellets.com 100% Hickory Pellets
- Set the temperature of your smoker to 275 degrees
- Once the smoker is at the appropriate temp add your steak
- Smoke until your steak reaches an internal temp of 135 degrees or to your desired preference.
- Once the desired internal temp is reached, remove the steak from the smoker.
- Let the steak rest 15 minutes before slicing
- Optional melt butter with rosemary and drizzle over the sliced steak
Share this Recipe
Leave a Comment