Smoked Tik Tok Feta & Tomato Pasta
Are you looking for a delicious and easy weeknight dinner everyone will love? This simple pasta has taken the internet by storm. Find out how to make it even better, by smoking it! The smoky flavor combines with layers of tomato, garlic, feta, herbs, and pasta to create this amazing meal.
- Cherry or Grape Tomatoes (one pint of tomatoes per block of feta cheese)
- 1 block Feta Cheese
- Fresh Garlic
- olive oil
- Seasonings of Your Choice
- 1 box Pasta
- Cookinpellets 100% Hickory Pellets
- Fresh Basil optional
- Fresh Spinach optional
- Cook pasta according to package instructions until fully cooked. Drain the pasta. Reserve some of the pasta water for later.
- In a large baking dish, place the tomatoes and garlic cloves.
- Drizzle with olive oil and your seasonings (make sure tomatoes are completely covered).
- Make room in the middle of the baking dish and place your feta block there.
- Drizzle more olive oil and seasonings on the feta.
- Fill the hopper of your pellet grill with Cookinpellets.com 100% Hickory Pellets. Preheat to 400 degrees.
- Place the baking dish with the tomatoes and feta in the grill for 30 mins.
- After cooking the tomatoes, garlic, and feta smash with a fork or spoon and mix well.
- Add fresh spinach and basil if desired.
- Mix the cooked pasta into the feta and tomatoes. Add a little of the pasta water if you want your sauce to have more liquid.
Share this Recipe
Leave a Comment