Smoked Pulled Pork Mac and Cheese
This pulled pork mac and cheese will become a favorite recipe! Smoked on your pellet grill using Cookinpellets.com 100% Hickory Pellets the mac and cheese is creamy, delicious and full of flavor. Serve as a main entree or side dish for dinner or at your next cookout. Smoke On!
- Cookinpellets 100% Hickory Pellets
- 8 oz sharp cheddar cheese
- 8 oz Monterrey Jack cheese
- 8 oz Swiss Cheese
- 8 oz Gruyere Cheese
- Mozzarella Cheese Sliced
- Pulled Pork Leftover
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 2 cups Milk
- 1 Stick Unsalted Butter
- 1 cup flour
- 1 pound Rotini Pasta
- black pepper
- Red Pepper
- Ground Mustard
- Garlic Jalapeno Rub Health Riles or Your Favorite Brand
- Frank's Red Hot Buffalo Sauce
- Black Garlic Trader Joe's of Your Favorite Brand
- Smoked Paprika
- 13x9 Foil Pan
- Fill the hopper of your pellet grill with Cookinpellets.com 100% Hickory Pellets.
- Set the smoker temp to 325 degrees.
- Melt the butter in a pan.
- Add flour and stir until browned and fragrant.
- Add in 2 cups of heavy whipping cream. Mix well.
- Add in 2 cups of milk. Mix well.
- Slowly add in cheese (but not all of it). Stir well until melted.
- Mix in seasonings and buffalo sauce.
- Cook rotini pasta until al dente per package instructions.
- Pour the cheese mixture over the cooked rotini. Combine well.
- Pour the pasta and cheese mixture into a 13x9 foil pan.
- Top with the remaining shredded cheese.
- Top with pulled pork and mozzarella cheese slices.
- Place into the smoker for 30 minutes or until the cheese is bubbly.
- Set the broiler in the oven to high.
- Top the smoked mac and cheese with seasoned panko bread crumbs.
- Place in oven until the top is golden brown.
- Let cool for 15 minutes and Enjoy!
Share this Recipe
Leave a Comment