Smoked Pork Chops
This pork chops smoker recipe turns simple pork chops into an insanely tasty easy dinner recipe. Try this pork smoker recipe ASAP!
- Season your pork chops with a base coat of your all-purpose rub.
- Season your pork chops with your BBQ rub.
- Fill the hopper on your pellet grill with Cookin' Pellets 100% Black Cherry Pellets.
- Set your smoker to 275º.
- Once the smoker is up to 275º put the pork chops on the smoker and let them smoke until they reach an internal temperature of 135º. (Pro Tip: Once the pork chops hit 100º internally, flip them for even cooking)
- Once the pork chops hit 135º, glaze them with bbq sauce or bbq glaze of your choice and let the glaze set for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes, flip the pork chops and glaze the other side. Let the glaze set another 5 minutes or until the pork chops hit 145º internally.
- Once the pork chops hit 145º internally, remove them from the smoker and let the pork chops rest for at least 10 minutes.
- After a 10-minute rest, slice your pork chops and enjoy! These are guaranteed to be an absolute hit!
Share this Recipe
Leave a Comment