- 1 pound sausage Neese Sausage (NC favorite) or Italian Sausage
- 1 pound 80/20 Ground beef
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup Italian bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tsp Italian seasons
- 1 tsp granulated garlic Can use garlic salt if that is what you have
- Favorite Cookinpellets
- Mix ingredients and make into meatballs. Size them as you see fit.
- Place the meatballs into the Smoker @ 275 degrees (with you favorite Cookinpellets) until internal temperature reaches 165.
- Cook for about 35 - 45 minutes.
- Serve over spaghetti with marinara sauce, eat with BBQ sauce, or as is!
Order your Cookinpellets here.
Thank you triplebq for sharing this recipe on pelletfan.com!
If you want to be sure to always have your Cookinpellets on hand order your pellets in bulk for the best deal!
Share this Recipe
Leave a Comment