Smoked Green Beans
Smoked Green Beans are a simple and easy delicious smoker recipe. This easy pellet grill recipe makes an amazing side dish perfect to serve for dinner tonight. Pair with your favorite BBQ meat for a great meal! Smoke On!
- Preheat the pellet grill to 250 degrees.
- Fill the hopper of your pellet grill with Cookinpellets.com 100% Hickory Pellets.
- Rinse and chop off the ends of the green beans.
- Blanch the green beans in boiling water for 3 minutes. Cool the green beans completely after.
- Coat the green beans in avocado oil.
- Lay out the green beans on a pan that allows for draining.
- Lightly salt and top with minced garlic.
- Smoke on your pellet grill for 20 minutes.
Share this Recipe
Leave a Comment