Smoked Deviled Eggs
Smoked Deviled Eggs are the ultimate appetizer or side dish to serve at your next party, cookout, or potluck! Hardboiled eggs are smoked on your pellet grill using Cookinpellets.com 100% Black Cherry Pellets. The smoky sweet flavor of the pellets elevates these eggs to the next level. Smoke On!
- dozen eggs medium sized
- 1 cup Mayo
- 3 tablespoons yellow mustard
- Optional Toppings Bacon, Green Onion, and Paprika
- Preheat your pellet grill to 250 degrees
- Fill the hopper of your pellet grill with Cookinpellets.com 100% Black Cherry Pellets.
- Hard boil eggs.
- Drop the cooked eggs into an ice bath for 5 minutes.
- Peel the shells off the eggs.
- Cut the eggs in half and separate the yolks into a bowl.
- Put egg whites on the grill directly or use a smaller grill plate for easier transportation.
- Smoke the egg whites for 25 minutes.
- While the eggs are smoking, in the bowl with the egg yolks add mustard and mayo.
- Blend the egg yolk mixture with a hand mixer to eliminate all the chunks.
- Pipe the blended egg yolk mixture with a piping bag and piping tip, or just spoon it into the smoked egg whites.
- Top with any topping you desire ( highly recommend smoking bacon for topping)
Share this Recipe
Leave a Comment