Smoked Chicken Lollipops
Smoked Chicken Lollipops are insanely delicious! This super easy recipe will impress your family and guests. Smoked on your pellet grill using Cookinpellets.com Perfect Mix Pellets, the chicken is tender and flavorful. This will be the star of your next cookout! Smoke On!
- Start by carefully making a cut all the way around the leg. Cut through the skin and tendons using either a sharp knife or a pair of kitchen shears.
- Season with garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Fill the hopper of your pellet grill with Cookinpellets.com Perfect Mix Pellets. Preheat to 325 degrees.
- When the smoker is at the desired temp place drumsticks inside to cook.
- Chicken drumsticks are done when the internal temp reaches 170. The estimated cook time is about 45 minutes.
- When drumsticks reach the desired temperature add BBQ Sauce and let them cook for an additional 5 minutes.
Share this Recipe
Leave a Comment