Smoked Bread Pudding with a White Chocolate Bourbon Sauce
This insanely delicious Smoked Bread Pudding is filled with white chocolate and topped with a white chocolate bourbon sauce! The bread pudding is smoked on your pellet grill using Cookinpellets.com Perfect Mix Pellets. The smokiness of the pellets complements the sweetness of the bread pudding taking it to a whole new level. Everyone will love this amazing recipe! Smoke On!
- 1 French Bread Loaf
- 5 Cups heavy whipping cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 4 Tablespoons bourbon
- 2 Packages White Chocolate Morsels
- 1 Stick Butter unsalted
- 3 Large Eggs
- 2 Cups Sugar
- Cookinpellets Perfect Mix Pellets
- Fill the hopper of your pellet grill with Cookinpellets.com Perfect Mix Pellets.
- Set the temp of your smoker to 350 degrees.
- Tear the loaf of french bread into small pieces and place it in a large bowl.
- Pour 4 cups of heavy whipping cream into the bowl over the bread pieces.
- Let the bread soak in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- In a large bowl melt 1/2 a stick of unsalted butter.
- Crack 3 large eggs and beat lightly with the melted butter.
- Mix 2 cups of sugar into the egg and butter mixture.
- Add 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract.
- Add 1 teaspoon of ground nutmeg.
- Add a splash of bourbon.
- Mix in 1 package of white chocolate morsels.
- Pour the mixture over the bread and combine.
- Pour the bread pudding mixture into a greased 9x13 pan.
- Place the pan of bread pudding into the smoker and cook for 1 hour or until it is set and lightly brown.
- Prepare the sauce by melting 2 tablespoons of butter in a saucepan.
- Add 3 tablespoons of bourbon and cook until browned.
- Add 1 cup of heavy cream and bring to a simmer.
- Lower the heat and slowly stir in 1 package of white chocolate morsels. Stir well until completely melted.
- Cut a slice of the bread pudding and serve warm with a drizzle of the white chocolate bourbon sauce on top.
- Enjoy! Smoke On!
Share this Recipe
Leave a Comment