Smoked Beef Tongue
Using the pellet grill to give some great flavor and texture to Beef Tongue is easy and delicious. It’s the perfect flavor with 100% Hickory Cookinpellets!
- Rub oil all over Beef Tongue, covering completely.
- Add Salt and Pepper to taste.
- Add Cookinpellets 100% Hickory Pellets to your smoker and set the temperature to 275 degrees F.
- When the smoker has reached 275 degrees F, place Beef Tongue in Smoker.
- Insert meat thermometer into Beef Tongue to monitor the temperature while smoking it.
- When Beef Tongue reaches 160 degrees F, place in a pan with 10 ounces of water. Cover with foil, and reinsert meat thermometer.
- Return to Smoker. When the temperature reaches 195 degrees F, check for doneness by peeling back skin. Skin must peel with no resistance. If there is resistance, place back into the smoker, and continue cooking until the temperature reaches 202 degrees, then remove from the smoker.
- Allow Beef tongue to rest for 20 minutes before slicing or chopping.
- Make tacos, and ENJOY!
Share this Recipe
Leave a Comment