Smoked BBQ Stuffed Meatloaf
This delicious Smoked BBQ Stuffed Meatloaf is cooked on your pellet grill. The smoky flavor from the Cookinpellets Perfect Mix pellets perfectly compliments the layers of BBQ, spinach, and cheesy goodness. This insanely irresistible meatloaf will become a family favorite for dinner. You will never bake a meatloaf in your oven again after trying this amazing smoker recipe.
- In a large bowl, mix ground beef, pork, garlic, and onions until evenly incorporated.
- Once the pork, beef, garlic, and onions are mixed thoroughly, pour in milk, breadcrumbs, and eggs and mix thoroughly until incorporated and slightly tacky.
- Season the meat to desired taste and mix thoroughly.
- In a loaf pan lined with plastic wrap, put down a layer of 1/2 of the meat mixture and then lay down the slices of cheese and spinach.
- Cover the cheese and spinach with the remainder of the meat mixture being sure to pack it tight in a loaf pan.
- Once packed tightly in the loaf pan, flip the loaf pan onto a cooking rack and remove plastic wrap.
- Apply a layer of the all-purpose rub to the outside of the loaf followed by a layer of BBQ seasoning.
- Fill the hopper on your pellet grill with Cookin' Pellets 100% The Perfect Mix Pellets.
- Set the smoker to 300º F.
- Once the smoker is to the appropriate temp put the meatloaf in the smoker.
- Smoke the meatloaf until it reaches an internal temperature of 160º F in the center of the loaf (Approximately 1.5-2 hours).
- Once the loaf reaches 160º F, apply a light glaze of sauce to the loaf and allow to cook until it reaches an internal temperature of 165º in the center of the loaf.
- Once the meatloaf has reached 165º F in the center of the loaf, remove from smoker and allow to rest for 10-15 minutes.
- After the meatloaf has rested for 10-15 minutes, slice, eat and enjoy!!!
Share this Recipe
Leave a Comment