Smoked Bacon Wrapped Chicken Wings
If you love chicken wings and bacon, try them together in this amazing smoker recipe! Smoked bacon-wrapped chicken wings are the perfect appetizer or entree. The chicken wings are wrapped in bacon and then smoked on your pellet grill using Cookinpellets.com Longhorn Blend. Everyone will love these delicious smoked wings!
- Cookinpellets Longhorn Blend Pellets
- chicken wings
- bacon (we recommend regular or thin cut for even cooking)
- BBQ Rub of your choice
- BBQ Sauce of your choice
- All Purpose Seasoning
- Break down the chicken wings into drums and flats.
- Season the chicken wings with your choice of all-purpose seasoning.
- Wrap each drum and flat with one piece of bacon, trim any excess bacon if needed.
- Season the bacon-wrapped wings with your choice of a BBQ rub.
- Fill the hopper of your pellet grill with Cookinpellets.com Longhorn Blend Pellets.
- Set your smoker to 350º and put the bacon-wrapped chicken wings on.
- After 30 minutes, flip the bacon-wrapped chicken wings for even cooking.
- After another 30 minutes (total of one hour) check the bacon and chicken for doneness.
- Once the bacon and chicken are done, sauce with your choice of BBQ sauce and let the sauce set for 3-5 minutes.
- Once the sauce has set, remove from the pellet grill and let cool for 10-15 minutes or until cool enough to eat.
Share this Recipe
Leave a Comment