Salt ‘n’ Pepper Smoked Bacon
|Prep Time||5 minutes|
|Cook Time||20 minutes|
- Preheat Pellet Grill to 350 degrees using Cookinpellets' 100% Hickory Pellets
- Cook bacon for 15-20 minutes or until crispy
- When crispy, remove from pellet grill and place bacon on paper towels to absorb excess fat and cool.
- Place the bacon, sea salt and pepper into food processor. Pulse until finely chopped.
- Store in refrigerator in an airtight container. Add to recipes as desired!
Use Cookinpellets 100% Hickory for this recipe. Purchase pellets from your local dealer, from www,cookinpellets.com or on Amazon.
If you want to be sure to always have your Cookinpellets on hand order your pellets in bulk for the best deal!
Share this Recipe
Leave a Comment