Pulled Pork Nachos
Pulled Pork Nachos are perfect to serve as an appetizer or entree at your next cookout. The pork shoulder is smoked on your pellet grill using Cookinpellets.com Apple Mash Pellets. The smoky sweetness of the pellets elevates the BBQ and pork. Layers of tortilla chips, pork, and your favorite toppings create this delicious dish.
- Fill the hopper of your pellet grill with Cookinpellets.com Apple Mash Pellets. Preheat to 225 degrees.
- Coat the pork shoulder with yellow mustard.
- Season the pork with Filthy Animal Wiggle Butt Pork Rub or your favorite pork rub.
- Smoke the pork shoulder until it reaches an internal temp of 160 degrees.
- Once the pork shoulder reaches the appropriate temperature, wrap it in foil and return it to the grill.
- Once the pork has reached an internal temperature of 202 degrees, remove it from the grill and let rest for 1-2 hours in a cooler.
- Shred pork shoulder after it has rested.
- Create a layer of nacho chips on the plate.
- Apply a layer of shredded pork on top of the chips.
- Apply a layer of melted cheese or nacho cheese sauce.
- Apply layers of green salsa and sour cream.
- Garnish the nachos with black olives and jalapeno slices.
Share this Recipe
Leave a Comment