Pork Tenderloin Medallions
|Prep Time||10 minutes|
|Cook Time||45 minutes|
|Passive Time||4 hours|
- 1.5 pounds pork tenderloin
- 2 tablespoons dehydrated onion
- 2 tablespoons fresh garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons thyme
- 2 tablespoons deydrated red peppers
- salt and black pepper, to taste
- olive oil
- Rub tenderloin lightly with olive oil to moisten.
- Mix together dehydrated onion, garlic, thyme, and dehydrated red peppers.
- Rub above spice mixture all over tenderloin, pressing firmly into meat so it stays on.
- Allow spice covered tenderloin to rest in the refrigerator for 4 hours.
- Remove from refrigerator, and cut into slices 1.5 inches thick.
- Set pellet grill to 300 degrees, using 100% Black Cherry Pellets.
- Lightly salt and pepper both sides of each tenderloin slice, and place on pellet grill.
- Smoke tenderloin slices until internal temperature reaches 165 degrees, about 45 minutes.
- Remove from pellet grill and enjoy!
This is the perfect recipe for an easy weeknight dinner on the pellet grill. We prefer using 100% Black Cherry Pellets for this pork tenderloin recipe, it's a perfect flavor pairing.
Share this Recipe
Leave a Comment