Pork Belly Tacos
Take Taco Tuesday to the next level with these epic Smoked Pork Belly Tacos! The pork belly is smoked on your pellet grill using Cookinpellets.com Perfect Mix Pellets. The easy smoker recipe is perfect for parties, tailgating, or even dinner!
- Season the pork belly with salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- Fill the hopper of your pellet grill with Cookinpellets.com Perfect Mix Pellets. Preheat to 275 degrees.
- Once the smoker is at the desired temp, place the seasoned pork belly inside.
- The pork belly is done once it’s probe tender or it reaches an internal temp of 195 – 200 degrees.
- The estimated cook time about 2 hours.
- Once the pork belly is done, remove it from the smoker. Let it rest for 30 minutes.
- Slice or chop the pork belly, place in a tortilla and make a taco.
- Top off with your favorite salsa or Pico de Gallo.
Share this Recipe
Leave a Comment