Poor Man’s Burnt Ends
Burnt Ends are any BBQ lover’s delicacy! Find out how to make simple and affordable burnt ends. These Poor Man’s Burnt Ends are amazingly delicious. Serve at your next cookout or pair with a grilled veggie to serve for dinner. This easy smoker recipe will impress your family and friends. Smoke On!
- Apply Worcestershire Sauce to beef chuck roast.
- Season with your favorite BBQ rub and beef rub.
- Fill the hopper of your pellet grill with Cookinpellets.com Perfect Mix Pellets. Preheat to 275 degrees.
- Place the beef chuck roast in the smoker. Smoke until internal temperature reaches 160 degrees.
- Wrap the beef chuck roast in butcher paper or foil and continue smoking until the internal temperature reaches 195 degrees.
- Remove from the smoker and cut into cubes re-season with your BBQ rub and beef rub.
- Add sliced butter and BBQ Sauce then cover with foil and return to smoker for 45 minutes or until tender. Total cook time 4.5 hours.
- Serve and Enjoy!
Share this Recipe
Leave a Comment