Pellet Grilled Pizza
This pellet grilled pizza is perfect for a quick weeknight dinner! Bake a delicious pizza using your favorite toppings on your pellet grill. Everyone will be impressed with this simple recipe! Great to serve for dinner, parties, or tailgating.
- Fill the hopper of your pellet grill with your favorite Cookinpellets.com Pellets. Preheat to 450 degrees.
- Dust the pizza dough with flour. Roll out the dough to your desired size and thickness.
- Put the prepared dough straight on grill rack until top bubbles.
- Grill for 2 minutes on each side.
- Remove the dough from the pellet grill. Add your desired sauce and toppings.
- Set the pellet grill temp to 500 degrees.
- Put the pizza back in for five mins or until the toppings are cooked and the cheese is melted and golden.
- Once the toppings are cooked remove the pizza from the pellet grill and slice.
- Serve warm or cold.
Share this Recipe
Leave a Comment