Pellet Grilled Nachos
Pellet Grilled Nachos are the perfect party appetizer. Smoked on your pellet grill using Cookinpellets.com Apple Mash Pellets. The flavor of the pellets adds a wonderful smokey sweetness to the nachos. Easy to customize with your favorite toppings. Everyone will love this great recipe!
- Nacho Chips (Donkey Chips are my favorite
- Taco Seasoning
- Ground Beef
- Green Onions
- Shredded Cheese (I used Mexican blend and Mozzarella)
- Tomatoes Diced
- Black Olives
- Guacamole (if desired)
- Sour Cream (if desired)
- Your Favorite Nacho Toppings
- Cookinpellets Apple Mash Pellets
- Preheat the pellet grill to the lowest temperature, then click super smoke if possible.
- Fill the hopper of your pellet grill with Cookinpellets.com Apple Mash Pellets.
- Line a baking sheet with foil, and ensure that the foil is long enough to fold over to cover the nachos during baking.
- Spread a layer of nacho chips on the foil-lined baking sheet.
- Cook the ground beef adding in the taco seasoning and any other desired seasoning.
- Once the beef is cooked, spread it in a layer over the nacho chips.
- Top with cheese. Cover the baking dish with foil.
- Place in the preheated pellet grill for 10 minutes. Be careful not to burn the chips.
- Once cooked add toppings.
- Serve with guacamole and sour cream if desired.
Share this Recipe
Leave a Comment