Grilled Watermelon Salad
Grilled Watermelon Salad is the perfect summer appetizer or side dish. The watermelon is grilled on your pellet grill using Cookinpellets.com 100% Hickory Pellets. The smoky sweetness of the watermelon is combined with basil, feta, and balsamic glaze to create a refreshing salad.
- Fill the hopper of your pellet grill with Cookinpellets.com 100% Hickory Pellets and preheat to 400 degrees.
- Cut the watermelon into thick slabs and lightly brush them with olive oil.
- Place watermelon cut side down onto the heated pellet grill and grill for about 2-3 mins per side until marked and warm.
- Remove from the grill and cut off the rind and cut into 1-inch cubes.
- Mix the watermelon with the basil, salt, pepper, and lime juice.
- Place the feta cubes into the bowl carefully. Try not to break the cubes.
- Drizzle the salad with balsamic glaze.
- Serve the same day.
Share this Recipe
Leave a Comment