Grilled Nanna S’mores
This is an oldie but a goody. My mom would do these after my dad was done charing the burgers!
- 1 Banana per person Banana should be somewhat firm but not green.
- Graham crackers
- Chocolate chips
- Perfect Mix Pellets
- Heat Pellet grill to 300 using Perfect Mix Pellets.
- Cut the banana length Wise but not all the way though. Making a pocket.
- Crush the graham crackers and put in pocket but don't fill.
- Add chocolate chips to top of pocket.
- Put bananas on pellet grill for 1 hour or until soft. I usually use a chunk of aluminum foil to make a base for the bananas so they sit upright.
- They will be very hot and floppy so be careful when you remove. Plate next to a big scoop of ice cream and finish by topping with more crushed graham crackers.
Purchase your pellets from your local dealer, on Amazon or from our site.
If you want to be sure to always have your Cookinpellets on hand order your pellets in bulk for the best deal!
Share this Recipe
Leave a Comment