Double Smoked Ham
This double-smoked ham recipe is simple and delicious. Smoked on your pellet grill using Cookinpellets.com 100% Hickory Pellets. The smokiness of the pellets pairs wonderfully with the sweetness of the glaze. Everyone will love this amazing smoker recipe! Smoke on!
- Hickory Smoked Ham
- Molasses (for binder and flavor)
- SuckleBuster's Sugar Daddy Rub
- 1 1/2 Cups Coca Cola
- 1 Cup Dark Brown Sugar
- 2 TBSP Molasses
- Cookinpellets 100% Hickory Pellets
- Fill the hopper of your pellet grill with Cookinpellets.com 100% Hickory Pellets.
- Set the temp of your pellet grill to 225 degrees.
- Remove the ham from the packaging and pat dry with paper towels.
- Slather ham in molasses making sure to get in between slices.
- Liberally apply Sugar Daddy Rub to ham making sure to get in between slices.
- Place ham on the rack. Insert temp probe into ham & set temp alarm to 125° internal
- Rotate ham every 30 minutes.
- Once the ham reaches 125 degrees internally, remove the ham & place it into a foil pan. Pour about ½ cup of Coca-Cola over the ham.
- Prepare the glaze by adding 1 cup of dark brown sugar, 1 cup of Coca-Cola, and 2 tbsp of Molasses. Heat this mixture to boiling then simmer until slightly thickened.
- Pour the glaze over the ham, and place the ham back into the smoker for 30 additional minutes.
- Let ham rest for approximately 15 minutes. Remove the ham from the pan & place it on the cutting board.
- Slice ham. Save some of the juice from the pan & pour over the slices.
- Enjoy! Smoke On!
Share this Recipe
Leave a Comment