Chicken Wings 0-400
Looking for a foolproof smoked chicken wing recipe? This simple and easy smoked chicken wing recipe ensures your wings are juicy with a crispy skin. The chicken wings are perfect to serve as an appetizer or entree. This is one of the easiest smoker recipes ever!
- chicken wings
- All Purpose Seasoning We recommend Filthy Animal Tinker Bull
- Cookinpellets Longhorn Blend Pellets
- Season both sides of the chicken wings with your all-purpose seasoning. We recommend Filthy Animal TInker Bull seasoning.
- Fill the hopper of your pellet grill with Cookinpellets.com Longhorn Blend Pellets.
- Place the chicken wings on a cold grill. Set the temp to 400 degrees.
- After 30 minutes flip the wings.
- After 30 more minutes check the internal temp of the wings. The temp needs to be 165 degrees or higher.
- Once the wings are at 165 degrees, remove them from the grill.
Share this Recipe
Leave a Comment