Baked Potato Skins
Baked Potato Skins are a great appetizer, party food, or side dish. These Baked Potato Skins are smoked on your pellet grill using Cookinpellets.com Apple Mash Pellets. The flavor of the pellets adds a wonderful smoky sweetness that perfectly pairs with the toppings. Easy to customize using your favorite toppings everyone will love these delicious baked potato skins.
- 6 Russet Potatoes
- olive oil
- Kosher Salt
- Any Toppings of Your Choice (cheese, bacon, sour cream, green onions)
- Preheat the pellet grill to 400 degrees.
- Fill the pellet grill with desired pellets. ( I used cookinpellets.com’s Apple Mash Pellets).
- Clean the potatoes.
- After cleaning the potatoes brush oil and salt on the potatoes. Place them on a baking pan and poke holes in the potatoes.
- Bake for 1 hour.
- After cooking the potatoes, once they are cooled enough to handle, cut and scoop out the potatoes.
- Place back in the grill for 10 minutes on each side.
- Let cool and top with toppings of choice.
- Bake for cheeses and toppings to melt.
- Let cool.
Share this Recipe
Leave a Comment