Baked Mac and Cheese
Mac and Cheese is the ultimate comfort food. Discover how to bake your favorite side dish in your pellet grill. Smoked using Cookinpellets.com 100% Black Cherry Pellets. This easy recipe will become a family favorite to serve with dinner! Smoke On!
- Noodles your choice of type
- 2 Cups Mild Cheddar Cheese
- 1 Teaspoon Ground Mustard
- 1 Teaspoon Onion Powder
- 2 Tablespoons flour
- 2 Tablespoons Butter
- Preheat the pellet grill to 350 degrees
- Fill the hopper of your pellet grill with Cookinpellets.com 100% Black Cherry Pellets.
- Boil your noodles until fully cooked according to package instructions.
- In another pan melt butter then add flour to a paste.
- To the flour mixture, add the seasonings and mix in the cheese. Stir well.
- Once the noodles are fully cooked, drain well and add the butter to the drained noodles
- Add the cheese sauce to the noodles, and mix well.
- Spread the noodles into a baking dish and top with cheese.
- Place the baking dish in your pellet grill and smoke for 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes remove from the smoker. Let cook slightly before serving.
- Enjoy! Smoke On!
Share this Recipe
Leave a Comment