Bacon Wrapped Beef Tenderloin
Bacon Wrapped Beef Tenderloin is a simple and easy smoker recipe, perfect for dinner tonight. The beef tenderloin is wrapped in bacon and then smoked on your pellet grill using Cookinpellets.com 100% Hickory Pellets. This recipe lets the flavor of the meat shine through! Smoke On!
- Fill the hopper of your pellet grill with Cookinpellets.com 100% Hickory Pellets.
- Preheat to 275 degrees.
- Wrap the filet with bacon and secure it with butcher’s twine.
- Season with your favorite steak seasoning.
- Place the bacon-wrapped beef tenderloin in the smoker.
- Smoke until internal temp reaches 130. Approximately 1 hour.
- After cooking let it rest for 15 minutes.
- Serve with your favorite sides and don’t forget to remove the butcher's twine.
Share this Recipe
Leave a Comment