5 Ingredient Monkey Bread
Cinnamon, sugar, and butter combine to make this easy smoker recipe. Monkey Bread baked on the pellet grill is great for breakfast, brunch, or a sweet snack.
- 3 cans refrigerated biscuits cut into fourths
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup Butter melted
- 1 cup Brown Sugar
- 2 tbsp Cinnamon
- Preheat pellet grill to 325 degrees using desired pellets. I used Cookinpellets 100% Hickory Pellets for this recipe.
- Grease bundt pan.
- Cut biscuits into fourths.
- Combine white sugar and cinnamon in a bowl.
- Dip each biscuit fourth into mixture and lay in bundt pan.
- Melt butter and brown sugar together until sugar dissolves.
- Pour brown sugar and butter mixture over uncooked biscuits.
- Put pan in grill for 40-45 mins until top is golden brown.
- Remove to cool for about 10 mins.
- Flip pan over and add any desired toppings.
- Serve and Enjoy!
- Store in an airtight container at room temperature.
Share this Recipe
Leave a Comment