Smoked Mac and Cheese
This is the ultimate Smoked Mac and Cheese recipe. This mac and cheese is the perfect holiday side dish. Smoked using 100% Hickory Cookinpellets, this delicious recipe is creamy and delectable with just a hint of smoke. Impress your family and friends with this delicious dish.
- 2 1/2 Cups half and half
- 1 Stick Butter
- 8 Ounces Cream Cheese
- 3/4 Teaspoon black pepper
- 16 Ounces Elbow Macaroni
- 1 1/2 Cup Cheddar Cheese Shredded
- 1 1/2 Cup Mozzarella Cheese Shredded
- 1 Cup panko bread crumbs
- 1 Pinch paprika
- Cookinpellets 100% Hickory Pellets
- Cook the pasta for 5-7 minutes.
- Drain the cooked pasta and rinse with cold water.
- Combine the half and half, 1 stick of butter, cream cheese, black pepper in a cast-iron skillet and whisk until smooth.
- Add paprika and whisk until well incorporated.
- Mix in the shredded cheddar cheese and mozzarella cheese. Keep stirring until completely melted.
- Add pasta to the skillet and mix. Be sure the pasta is coated.
- Melt 2 tablespoons of butter, mix with panko breadcrumbs and sprinkle on top of mac and cheese.
- Add 100% Hickory Cookinpellets to your smoker and set temp to 275 degrees.
- Place mac and cheese in the smoker for 20 minutes to get a kiss of smoke.
- When cheese is bubbling your mac and is done!
- Serve and Enjoy!
Share this Recipe
Leave a Comment