Salted Caramel Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 cup salted butter
- 1 cup Brown Sugar
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher Salt
- 1 bag milk chocolate chips (11.5 ounces)
- 24 rolos
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt flakes (for topping)
- Preheat pellet grill to 350 degrees using 100% Hickory Cookinpellets.
- In a large mixing bowl beat your butter and brown sugar.
- Add eggs and vanilla extract until well blended.
- Add flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and kosher salt into butter mixture just until blended.
- Add chocolate chips (do not beat them in, stir and fold).
- Chill dough for one hour.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, and set it aside.
- Take two clumps of dough and stick a Rolo in between (like a sandwich).
- Cover Rolo with dough completely.
- Put each ball of dough on a cookie sheet and sprinkle with kosher salt flakes.
- Bake for 11-13 minutes, (cookies will be soft).
- Allow cookies to cool on the pan for 5 minutes then put on a wire rack to cool completely.
- Store in an airtight container at room temperature.
Share this Recipe
Leave a Comment