Moink Balls (Bacon Wrapped Meatballs)
Moink Balls! Call them Bacon Wrapped Meatballs if you prefer. You’re going to love this easy BBQ recipe, with just the right amount of spice – and bacon! This is a great appetizer smoker recipe for a crowd or party.
- 1 pound sliced bacon
- 2.5 pounds 80/20 Ground beef
- 2 jalapeno peppers
- 1/4 white onion
- Barbecue Suce
- Slice and dice the onions and jalapeños. In a bowl combine with ground beef.
- Add Salt, Pepper, Garlic and mix.
- Form beef mixture into meatballs.
- Wrap bacon around meatballs and secure with toothpick.
- Add Apple mash Pellets to your smoker and set temp to 350 degrees.
- Place in smoker, cook until bacon is fully cooked. This will take about 45 minutes.
- Once fully cooked add your favorite barbecue sauce and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Remove toothpick and Enjoy!
Share this Recipe
Leave a Comment