Hawaiian Chicken Kabobs
This quick and easy smoker recipe is perfect for a weeknight dinner or to serve at a party. The Hawaiian Chicken Kabobs are flavorful and delicious. Smoked on your pellet grill using Cookinpellets.com Apple Mash Pellets. The pellets add a wonderful smoky sweetness that pairs great with the pineapple and chicken.
- 2 Chicken Breasts
- 1/4 Cup pineapple juice
- 1/4 Cup olive oil
- 1/4 Cup Soy Sauce
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 teaspoon Pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon Ground Ginger
- 1 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 Pineapple
- 2 Green Bell Peppers
- 1 Red Onion
- Favorite Cookinpellets.com Pellets I used Cookinpellets.com Apple Mash Pellets
- Preheat pellet grill to 325 degrees.
- Fill pellet grill with desired pellets ( I used cookinpellets.com’s Apple Mash Pellets).
- Add pineapple juice, olive oil, soy sauce, salt, pepper, ginger, and garlic into a large bowl. Mix this marinade thoroughly.
- Clean and cube chicken breasts.
- Let chicken breasts soak in the marinade for 30 mins.
- Soak bamboo skewers in water for 30 minutes.
- Cut up onions, pineapple, and peppers into cubes.
- Place the cut chicken, peppers, pineapples, and onion on the skewers.
- Place skewers on the pellet grill to cook for 25 minutes.
Share this Recipe
Leave a Comment