Double Smoked Ham
This is one of the easiest pellet grilling recipes ever! Double smoked ham is flavorful and delicious. Smoked on your pellet grill using Cookinpellets.com Perfect Mix Pellets, the pellets add the perfect hint of smoke to your meat. Impress your family and friends with this amazing ham!
- Apply a light layer of BBQ sauce to completely cover your ham.
- Season with your favorite BBQ rub.
- Fill the hopper of your smoker with Cookinpellets.com Perfect Mix Pellets. Set smoker to 275 degrees.
- Once your smoker is to temp, place ham in the smoker.
- Smoke the ham until the internal temp of the ham hits 135 degrees, apply a layer of BBQ sauce.
- Reapply the glaze after 10 minutes.
- The ham is done once it reaches an internal temp of 140 degrees. This will take about 3 hours.
- Slice and Enjoy!
Share this Recipe
Leave a Comment