Bacon Wrapped Chicken Tenders
Bacon-Wrapped Chicken Tenders are perfect for dinner or as an appetizer for your next party. Smoked on your pellet grill using Cookinpellets.com Perfect Mix pellets, it is ideal for your next tailgating feast. The smokiness of the pellets adds to the layers of flavor from the jalapeno, bacon, and chicken.
- Slice the chicken breast into strips.
- Slice the jalapenos into strips
- Add one chicken strip and one jalapeno strip together. Wrap with bacon securing with a toothpick
- Add Cookinpellets.com Perfect Mix Pellets to your hopper
- Set the temperature to 375 degrees
- Place in the smoker for 40 minutes, or until the bacon is cooked.
- Let the bacon-wrapped chicken tender rest for 5 minutes.
Share this Recipe
Leave a Comment