Looking for the perfect easy smoker recipe to serve for dinner or at your next cookout. This carne asada is smoked on your pellet grill using Cookinpellets.com Longhorn Blend Pellets. The meat is flavorful and delicious. Serve with rice, beans, and salsa for a quick dinner everyone will love! Smoke On!
- Cookinpellets Longhorn Blend Pellets
- 4 pounds Flap Steak Meat
- 6 Oranges juiced
- 4 Limes juiced
- Cooking Oil
- 2 TBSP Chili Powder
- 1 TBSP Cumin
- black pepper
- 1/4 Onion
- 1/4 bunch Cilantro
- Season meat with salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Combine your orange juice and lime juice along with 2 tbsp. of chili powder and 1 tbsp of cumin.
- Pour over your meat along with ¼ onion and ¼ bunch of cilantro.
- Place in a Ziploc bag and let it marinate for 4 hours.
- When ready to cook, fill the hopper of your pellet grill with Cookinpellet.com Longhorn Blend Pellets.
- Preheat your pellet grill to 225 degrees.
- Once the grill is to temp, place the marinaded flap steak on the grill.
- Grill until the desired doneness.
- Serve immediately with rice and beans and don’t forget your salsa.
- Enjoy! Smoke On!
Share this Recipe
Leave a Comment