Backyard BBQ Ribs
If you’re hosting a backyard BBQ or looking for an easy dinner, then this Backyard BBQ ribs recipe is foolproof! Easy, tender, and delicious every time!
- Remove membrane from pork rib.
- Apply mustard on both sides and season ribs with favorite BBQ Rub.
- Add Applemash Pellets to your smoker and set temp to 225 degrees.
- When the temperature is reached, place ribs in the smoker and spritz them with apple juice every 30 minutes for the next 3 hours.
- After 3 hours wrap ribs in foil with Parkay spread and a splash of Apple Juice.
- After 1 hour remove foil and place ribs back in the smoker.
- After 45 minutes add your favorite BBQ sauce and let the sauce set for another 15 minutes.
- Slice and Enjoy!
Share this Recipe
Leave a Comment